CP Enneagram Academy's Terms of Service
This website is operated by Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Stripe. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE SALES TERMS
By purchasing items on our website you are agreeing to these Terms of Service, and you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, United States.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, retargeting advertisements, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Stripe to power our online store–you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://www.stripe.com/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
235 Shrader St., San Francisco, CA, 94117, United States
The Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy primarily sells tickets to events, tuition to courses, and some accommodations for in-person events. We will issue refunds that are requested 31 days or more before a workshop, course, or retreat start date minus a 5% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued within 30 days of a workshop, course, or retreat start date for any reason. Self-paced online courses are not eligible for refunds unless otherwise stated in a receipt or sales page.
To process your refund, we require proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Books or physical materials with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items or those purchased with promotional or discount coupons cannot be refunded. Program registration fees (Personal Mastery or Professional Certification) will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Professional Certification Program Terms
The Chestnut Paes (CP) Professional Certification Track consists of a development process that supports people using the Enneagram in their professional work to successfully assess, develop, and support individuals. This professional certification signals to the Enneagram community that the CP Enneagram Academy certified practitioner uses the highest quality and latest Enneagram theory and practices and applies the system in ethical, professional, and mindful ways.
The following agreement defines the terms between the CP Enneagram Academy and the Student entering into the professional certification track. The certifying Student and the CP Enneagram Academy agree to the following:
- Delivering a serious program that educates the Student on the professional use of the Enneagram requires that the teachers and staff of CP Enneagram evaluate the level of Enneagram knowledge and ability of the Student. This program, however, does not certify that the Student has the necessary competency to coach, do therapy, or to lead and influence people, in general, as the focus of this program is solely on the application of the Enneagram system.
- The CP Enneagram Academy commits to providing the Student with a safe space in which to develop the necessary skills to do their work effectively and ethically. In retreats, where psychospiritual, somatic, or energetic work is done, CP Enneagram Academy teachers agree to a) provide licensed therapists in the room to support students and b) ask for consent prior to engaging any somatic or energetic work with the Student. Students are encouraged to articulate their boundaries either directly to the teachers or to the staff therapists supporting the group.
- Confidentiality will be held within the CP Enneagram Academy staff, which includes Beatrice Chestnut, Uranio Paes, the Student’s assigned Integration coach, staff therapists at CP events, and all staff, including the Global Business Manager, Amanda Braga, and any other coordinating support staff. Information will be shared scarcely within this team and will only be discussed on a “need to know” basis.
- Coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Student shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, will be kept confidential. However, please be aware that the Coach-Student relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose information pertaining to the Student without the Student’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Student’s name as a reference without the Student’s consent. The Coach retains the right to discuss general information with the CP staff, only as it pertains to the Student’s eligibility to obtain certification by the CP Enneagram Academy.
- Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Student; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Student’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Student; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without the use of or reference to the Student’s confidential information; or (e) the Student is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the student or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Student also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
- Topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and professional development and/or consultation purposes.
- CP Enneagram Academy reserves the right to assess the Student’s eligibility for certification.
- The Student may terminate the relationship with prior notice and will not be refunded for previous expenses related to the certification that were paid prior to the decision to terminate. The Student agrees to compensate the Coach and the CP Enneagram Academy for all services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of the relationship.
It is agreed that the steps of the professional certification are as follows (the workshops and the retreat can be done in any sequence):
- Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills Workshop
- Skills Integration
- 3 coaching sessions with a coach
- 3 client reports according to the guidelines provided to the student by the CP Enneagram Academy to demonstrate the ability to apply the Enneagram model with clients.
- Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions Workshop
- Solutions Integration Time 2
- 3 coaching sessions with a coach
- 7-10 case studies according to a structured format given to the student by the CP Enneagram Academy to demonstrate the ability to accurately identify client challenges and support their development.
- Inner Work Retreat A: Enneagram 2.0
- Report: How inner work impacts professional work according to the guidelines provided to the student to demonstrate a commitment to inner work.
- Certification Completion Time
- 3 coaching sessions with a coach
- A final discussion with CP Enneagram teachers Beatrice Chestnut and/or Uranio Paes to discuss learnings and implementation plans, and to celebrate the completion of the certification process.
- The Student agrees to the steps summarized above and the estimated costs of a) approximately $1100-$1750 per registration for each required event; b) $500 registration fee; c) $125 fee per coaching session payable directly to the assigned coach; c) $150 final certification fee, associated with the professional certification program.
- The minimum time for the completion of the professional certification process is 6 months (and this is possible for students with a good amount of previous experience in workshop professionally with the Enneagram; students who choose to complete it in this timeline must first discuss this with CP staff and receive written permission). The maximum time is 2 years, considering that the subsequent workshop needs to be done in up to 2 years for the first to remain valid for the certification process.
The following benefits accrue to The Student who engages in and completes the professional certification process:
- High-quality training from leading Enneagram experts and support from a staff of experienced professionals in a structured process of professional development.
- Deep understanding of own professional development process using the Enneagram and application of the Enneagram model to help other people.
- Profile and contact information on the CP Enneagram Academy web site as a recommended professional certified by us to integrate the Enneagram ethically and in high-quality fashion in their work.
- Membership in a community of like-minded individuals committed to Enneagram applications that can also serve as a supportive professional network for continued learning, client referrals, and marketing opportunities.
- The official stamp of the Certified CP Enneagram Academy Professional that signals to the professional community a high level of Enneagram expertise.
- Eligibility for advanced alumni workshops that will be offered in the future.
- Discounted prices for select CP Enneagram Academy products and services, including repeating CP Enneagram Academy’s Professional Workshops.
Personal Mastery Program Terms
The Chestnut Paes’ (CP) Personal Mastery Track for inner transformation consists of a seven-step self-development process using the Enneagram for meaningful psycho-spiritual personal growth. The seven steps guide the student through a supportive path of self-observation and developmental challenges that address limiting psychological patterns, work toward healing early hurts that support habitual defenses, and open up space for higher states of being, as described by Enneagram theory.
The following terms define the agreement between the CP Enneagram Academy and the student wishing to enter into the personal program process. The certifying student and the teachers and staff of the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy agree to the following:
- A serious program of inner work requires a high level of safety, holding, and support for the person entering into and moving through the self-development process. For this reason, confidentiality will be held within the CP Enneagram Academy staff, which includes Beatrice Chestnut, Uranio Paes, the student’s assigned mentor, the staff therapists at the student’s retreats, and Amanda Braga, the Global Business Manager. Information will be shared as discreetly as possible within this team on a “need to know” basis.
- It is agreed that the steps of the personal certification are as follows:
- Inner Work Retreat A: Enneagram 2.0
- Integration Time A
- Feedback for student from work done in Retreat A and recommendation of associated developmental tasks
- 3 mentoring sessions with mentor
- Studies of specific materials in The Complete Enneagram and our online learning platform, CP Online
- Inner Work Retreat B: The Transformational Enneagram
- Integration Time B
- Feedback for student from work done in Retreat B and recommendation of associated developmental tasks
- 3 mentoring sessions with mentor
- Study of specific Enneagram material
- Participation in 3 online peer support group meetings
- Inner Work Retreat C: The Alchemical Enneagram
- Certification Completion Time
- Final report on Personal Mastery process, including the creation of a new two-year development plan for after the certification
- Final discussion with CP Enneagram teachers Beatrice Chestnut and/or Uranio Paes to summarize and celebrate the completion of the certification process.
- The student agrees to the steps summarized above and the costs listed below associated with the certification program. The student agrees that each step in the process will be initiated by either registering for the appropriate retreat or communicating intent to continue by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The costs of the program are as follows:
- Registration fee ($500)
- Three retreats (each of them ranges from $1450-$1750)
- Nine total integration period sessions with your mentor ($125 per session)
- An annual membership to CP Online ($199 per year)
The costs above do not include accommodations or travel; they do include meals for in-person events and course materials.
- The minimum time for the completion of the personal certification process is 15 months (and this is possible for students with a good amount of previous inner work and Enneagram knowledge). The maximum time is 4.5 years, considering that each subsequent retreat needs to be done in up to 2 years for the first to remain valid for the certification process.
- The following benefits accrue to the student who engages in and completes the personal certification process:
- Discounted prices for repeating Inner Work Retreats.
- Support from a staff of experienced, trained professionals in a structured process of self-development.
- Invitation to advanced special retreats and workshops that may be offered in the future.
- Deep understanding of own inner process and application of the Enneagram model to self-development path.
- Membership in a community of like-minded individuals committed to inner work.
CP Commitment on Ethics
CP Enneagram Academy is committed to offering deep psycho-spiritual inner work opportunities for retreat students. This is not only CP’s “style,” but also a core value of honoring the depth and the transformational capacity of the ancient teaching the Enneagram represents.
During retreats, teachers don’t do any kind of individual work with students outside the group at breaks. This is so that we may reserve our energy for supporting the full group and meet with staff at mealtimes and breaks to prepare for group sessions.
Teachers commit to doing constant inner work, including work with shadows and blind spots. Teachers never stop studying and discussing what they need to be aware of in working with students. Teachers get ongoing professional help with their own psychotherapeutic growth work in order to be supported in their own self-development.
The inner work offered to students at retreats are communicated as suggestions. Students are strongly encouraged and supported to make whatever boundaries they need to make, including saying “no” to any piece of growth work suggested by teachers. Individual pieces of inner work are customized and crafted based on the staff’s (teachers and therapists) evaluation of each participant’s readiness as well as their stated growth goals.
Teachers offer somatic or energy-based work for students that sometimes may include putting their hands on (“non-private” parts of) their bodies, but only when consent for this is clearly given by the students. We will always explicitly ask permission for any work done with students, whether physical, emotional, psychological, or spiritual. Students will be encouraged to ask any questions they might need to ask before they grant permission for any piece of work.
All of our retreats are staffed by at least one licensed psychotherapist. This is to create an atmosphere of safety and support, as well as to provide staff members that can support students in their personal process during the retreat.
Teachers are always open for feedback from the students, who are encouraged to provide feedback when they feel it’s necessary.
Participants at our retreats are not required or asked to adhere to any particular kind of belief, religion, or spiritual path.
To establish an atmosphere of safety and trust, each and all participants, teachers and staff are asked to make an explicit commitment to hold confidential all personal information shared by participants in the course of retreats and workshops. Teachers and staff hold all private conversations with students confidential within the team of teachers and staff therapists at each retreat, unless students ask for specific communications to be held confidential with individual teachers and therapists. This is so the team can work together to support the individuals and the group. During integration time, mentors and coaches hold specific information confidential, but share general themes and concerns with the two teachers and co-founders of the Academy.
While the work done with each student during retreats is meant to be deep and impactful in a positive way, it is also designed to be integrated during the retreat. However, when a piece of work is significant and requires further integration work after the retreat, students in the Personal Mastery Program are strongly encouraged to finish integrating the in-retreat experiences in mentoring sessions and extra individual sessions with one of the mentors or teachers.
Teachers and staff at CP retreats always endeavor to create an atmosphere of compassion, non-judgment, acceptance, care, and respect for everyone in the group.
Continuing Education Units and Coaching Credits
Continuing Education Units
The following courses meet the qualifications for a previously designated number of hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for the programs/courses and their corresponding content. CE Provider #70025
- Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills
- Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions
- Inner Work Retreat A: Enneagram 2.0
International Coach Federation Continuing Coach Education credits
The following courses are eligible for ICF CCE credits:
- Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills
The following courses are in the process of gaining eligibility for ICF CCE credits:
- Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions
There will be a US$25 processing fee per student per course.
CP Online Learning Community Subscription Terms
CP Online Learning Community Subscription Terms
This purchase will appear on your card statement as being made at CPENNEAGRAM ou CPENNEAGRAMACADEMY Ltda.
The subscription plans are available for a free period that will last for 2 or 7 days, depending on the chosen plan, and are intended to allow interested parties to taste the content for the period specified above.
It should be noted that, if you do not expressly cancel the free period at the end of the free usage period, the company will automatically charge the payment for the chosen subscription, whose purchase will be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
CP Online guarantees the 7-day guarantee period for requesting cancellation of the purchase in case of any inconsistency in the service offered.
The cancellation period informed above will be valid from the date of signature. Thus, you, the buyer, are responsible for verifying, immediately, if the access to the digital product purchased has been made effective. Accordingly, if there is a technical problem to access the content, the cancellation period will be suspended until the problem is resolved, when it will return to work where it left off.
The digital product is immediately delivered upon purchase via credit card.
As it is a recurring product, we do not work with bank transfers, deposits or checks, the credit card being the only form of payment available.
All discount coupons are valid for only 1 (one) period, so the next period will be automatically debited for the full contracted amount.
In case of refund, the buyer can be refunded by bank transfer or credit card refund. The refund, which is full, can take about thirty days for bank transfers, and 30 to 60 days when refunded by credit card.
If the purchase is being initiated by a buyer who has already made more than one refund request, the purchase may not be approved.
Completion of the purchase confirms the buyer’s awareness and agreement regarding the Subscription Terms.
For purchase issues and questions, such as payment options, product access, refunds and general support, please write to email@example.com.