Welcome to the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Professional Certification Track!
Thank you for your interest in our program. This program is designed to help you deepen your Enneagram knowledge and skill to more significantly help other people in your life or at work. This program is not only for coaches, therapists, teachers, and other professionals, but it is also for leaders of all kinds of teams (corporate or not), as well as people interested in better apply this system in parenting or with family and friends.
Participants who complete all the work toward this certification will be awarded a formal certificate and a downloadable CP Enneagram Academy professional stamp that represents the accomplishment of a rigorous program of in-depth Enneagram training and expert capacity to assist clients in their development using the Enneagram system of personality.
What does being a CP-certified professional mean? Our students are leaders and changemakers in their fields. They are passionate about leveraging the highest quality Enneagram foundation to better the lives of those with whom they work. They care about propelling the Enneagram field forward, using the most cutting-edge Enneagram theory available, and learning to apply that theory to support their practice.
- Are proficient in the 27 subtypes, including distinctions between the instincts and subtypes and deep knowledge of the countertypes.
- Can demonstrate robust knowledge of working with the various types, including the most effective language to use, reactivity signals to be aware of, and signs of client readiness for deeper work.
- Can adapt Enneagram teaching to different audiences (e.g. corporate, spiritual, etc.)
- Can lead a successful typing interview, supporting clients in uncovering their type accurately.
- Are proficient in the CP Levels of Awareness model and understand how the nine types develop when moving through the levels.
- Understand the CP Assessment Factors and can apply them in working with individuals.
Please note that due to the rigor of this program, The Academy may ask students to do additional work prior to becoming certified to ensure the highest level of learning. Additional work may include, but is not limited to, taking an online course like The Enneagram Masterclass or The Instincts & Subtypes, studying specific content on CP Online, rewriting a portion of an assignment, studying the assessment factors list, etc.