The program includes three courses that should be taken in the following order:
- Inner Work Retreat A: Enneagram 2.0
- Inner Work Retreat B: The Transformational Enneagram
- Inner Work Retreat C: The Alchemical Enneagram
Retreat prices range from $1450-$1750 (accommodations may be added for a separate charge and travel is not included).
What is the registration fee? To register for the program, students will pay a one-time fee of $500 USD.
We require three Integration periods after each retreat:
- Integration Period A
- Once you sign up for the program, you will receive tailored feedback from Bea and Uranio based on the piece of inner work they did during Retreat A.
- During this period, you will be introduced to your mentor, a staff therapist who will be there to guide you on your journey. Your mentor will use Bea and Uranio’s recommendations and will tailor your inner work inquiry based on this feedback. This includes providing you with reading materials and assignments, focusing your inner inquiry on the stage of Enneagram-related inner work that you need, and gently nudging you to the work that needs to happen before the next phase. Your mentor can also help you determine when you are ready for the next CP retreat. Students should meet with their mentors at least three times between retreats ($125 per session).
- Students should join CP Online if they haven’t done so already ($199 per year) in order to use CP videos and materials for their assignments and inner work with their coaches.
- Integration Period B
- During this period, students will continue to work with their mentor and complete three additional mentoring sessions ($125 per session).
- They will also be assigned meeting groups that should meet once a month until the next retreat. Students will be introduced to one another and will self-organized to meet.
- Integration Period C
- Students will continue to build community in their groups and will continue to work with their mentors based on their specific needs. They should meet three more times with their mentor prior to completing the program ($125 per session).